For more than 20 years, physician practices and practice management companies operating throughout the United States have valued Waller's creative insight, efficient delivery of superior service, and professional commitment. In addition to assisting physician practices and practice management companies, Waller has been highly active in assisting hospitals and health systems in helping them design and implement strategies to align their interests with physician practices. We have assisted hospitals and physician practices with scores of practice acquisitions involving single specialty and multi-specialty practices, acquisitions of entire group practices and the merger of small and single practitioner practices. Our clients benefit in these transactions from our in-depth understanding of practice and facility valuations.
We provide comprehensive support encompassing:
- Due diligence
- The negotiation of management and employment agreements, including non-compete and non-solicitation provisions
- Lease and sublease issues arrangements
- Licensing and regulatory compliance matters
- The negotiation of managed care contacts and assistance with other reimbursement issues.
- Company structure and formation
- Regulatory compliance, including reimbursement, fee splitting, corporate practice and licensing
- Commercial finance transactions, including debt financing and private equity sponsorship
- Management and employment agreements
- Employee compensation and benefits
- Enforcement actions
- Labor and employment issues
- Commercial litigation