Working at Waller might surprise you. While you will find the work challenging and rewarding, you will also find the culture warm and welcoming.
Waller makes every effort to recruit the best and the brightest, and then offer the support needed to succeed. Well known for our collegial culture, we recognize the contributions of all staff and promote a robust exchange of ideas that enables us to deliver innovative solutions to the challenges our clients face. We believe that diversity reflects our clients and our community, and leads to a higher level of service.
Waller offers competitive employee benefits and provides training and mentoring to help you achieve your professional goals. We encourage work life balance and community involvement.
If you like to be treated with respect and valued for your contributions, we invite you to view our opportunities in our Nashville and Birmingham offices.
To learn more about opportunities in our Nashville, Birmingham, Austin and Memphis locations, please e-mail or call Nina Smith, 615-850-8570.
- Named “2012 Go-To Law Firm” by ALM, publisher of Corporate Counsel and The National Law Journal, for:
- Corporate Transactions/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property
- Presented with NALP's 2012 Award of Distinction for Innovation and Recruitment Practices
- Ranked among "America's Best Corporate Law Firms" by Corporate Board Member magazine since 2000
- 75 percent of Waller partners are AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Honored annually by Chambers USA and Best Lawyers
- Recognized as one of the nation's largest healthcare law firms by Modern Healthcare
- Listed as one of Nashville Business Journal's Best Places to Work in 2010