Do you know what the current market has done to the value of your business?
A Business Owner Only Seminar (#2 in the 2009-Series)
Tuesday, August 25th, 7:45 - 9:30am
LBMC Financial Center - 3rd Floor
5250 Virginia Way
Co-Hosted by: Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP, Lipscomb University College of Business, and LBMC
Matthew Burnstein,Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
Turney Stevens, from Lipscomb University College of Business, and David Wood from LBMC
The value of a business changes over time, and changes can be much more pronounced in a recession. We’ll cover…
- Recession and its effect on your business value.
- Internal and external drivers of value.
- Effects of bank and private-equity funding (or lack thereof.)
- Strategies to implement now and in the future to maximize value both in good times and bad.
- Specific considerations for business buyers and sellers today.
- If the value of your business is important to you, please join us for the next panel discussion on current business valuation specifically for business owners. Seating is limited, so please reserve your space early.