Employers in the healthcare, retail, hospitality, manufacturing and other industries rely on Casey Duhart for advice and representation in labor and employment matters including allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful discharge. Casey also assists clients in investigating, evaluating, and mediating allegations related to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and state wage and hour regulations.
Casey’s experience includes investigating and assisting in the defense of lawsuits and charges brought under the following:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) including Title III of the Act relating to Public Accommodation requirements
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Tennessee Human Rights Act (THRA)
- Tennessee Disability Act
- Tennessee Public Protection Act
Prior to joining Waller, Casey gained experience as a business litigation associate in the Nashville office of Frost Brown Todd.