- Serves as outside general counsel to one of the Southeast's leading forklift distributors. He advises the company and advocates on its behalf on a myriad of corporate, contractual, employment issues and
- Served as special outside general counsel for a long-term care company and litigated a number of highly complex, high-dollar cases, including a billing dispute between a nursing home operator and therapy services provider that involved interpretation/application of Medicare RUGs categories; a civil RICO matter seeking to recover $21 million arising out of the purchase of a durable medical equipment company; and a $500 million case against a nursing home client, the State of Tennessee and various other defendants. The last two cases were dismissed at the pre-trial phase.
- Successfully obtained judicial enforcement of noncompetition agreements for clients, with in-depth experience litigating executive compensation and benefits plans, including those governed by ERISA.
- Nacco Materials Handling Group, Inc. v. The Lilly Company, 278 F.R.D. 395 (W.D. Tenn. Company, 2011)(Decision regarding electronic discovery in case involving claims of unauthorized access to intellectual property).
- Nacco Materials Handling Group, Inc. v. Toyota Materials Handling U.S.A., 366 F.Supp.2d 597 (W.D. Tenn. 2004)(Injunction granted to prevent termination of forklift dealer).
- Rome Healthcare, LLC v. Peach Healthcare Systems, Inc., 590 S.E.2d 235 (Ga. App. 2003)(Breach of contract decision regarding management contract for five nursing homes).
- Campbell v. Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, 238 F.3d 792 (6th Cir. 2001) (Decision regarding claims by executives of acquired company for enhanced severance benefits).
- Manufacturers Consolidation Service, Inc. v. Rodell, 42 S.W.3d 846 (Tenn. Ct. App. 2000)(Case involving claims of unfair competition and misappropriation of trade secrets).