Innovators and entrepreneurs from a broad spectrum of industries rely on Dr. Kelly Hollowell, accomplished scientist and patent attorney, to guide them through the patent process. She approaches the needs of clients with comprehensive patent experience and diverse, high-energy technical authority, strengthening the firm's full-service intellectual property capabilities.
An innovative legal, scientific and technical advisor, Kelly is attentive to emerging technologies and their associated applications. Waller's entrepreneurial, industrial, manufacturing, and healthcare clients alike can benefit from Kelly's expertise and versatility.
Kelly has handled patent prosecution for clients across a broad range of technologies and industries, including:
- acoustical systems
- aerospace services and devices
- consumer products and electronics
- electrical devices
- medical products and devices
- pediatric nutrition
- pharmaceutical testing processes
- sporting equipment
She has also prepared:
- copyrights on architectural designs, software, manuscripts and fabric designs
- service marks for the fashion and cosmetic industry, medical services and advertising businesses
- trademark registrations for hosiery, cosmetics, electronics, food products, and home furnishings
For three consecutive years, Dr. Hollowell sat by appointment on the Joint Subcommittee Studying Stem Cell Research and Medical Ethics for the Virginia General Assembly. She has been named one of "Virginia's Rising Stars" by publisher Law & Politics and received the 2011 Leadership Award from the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce.