Nick Rew has been involved in a number of significant M&A transactions within the healthcare industry since his arrival at Waller in 2009. Nick's experience also includes providing counsel to public and private corporations with respect to registered offerings of debt and equity securities. He also assists publicly traded companies with periodic reporting required by the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
His successes include:
- Assisted a newly formed healthcare joint venture in the acquisition of three separate acute care hospitals
- Guided a privately held ambulatory surgery center company in the sale of several outpatient facilities to a publicly traded healthcare provider
- Helped a privately held acute-care hospital company in its acquisition of majority ownership interests in two non-urban hospitals, as well as in the sale of a 120-bed acute care hospital
- Comprised part of the Waller team that represented a publicly traded hospital company in the acquisition of a large tax-exempt healthcare facility in Florida, as well as in the acquisition of a behavioral hospital in Texas
- Assisted publicly traded hospital system in the acquisition of various physician practices