Whether structuring debt financing transactions, representing clients in bankruptcy cases, or assisting with restructuring efforts, Waller develops creative solutions to clients' problems. A multi-disciplinary team, our attorneys combine their experience and tenacity to resolve issues early in the process to help minimize—or completely eliminate—transaction risks that could prevent unexpected business challenges in the future.
Clients from a variety of fields and industries routinely rely on Waller's finance and restructuring team to:
- acquire businesses
- fund capital improvements
- navigate a complex regulatory landscape
- obtain capital financing
- resolve defaulted bond issues
- structure 363 asset sales and purchases
Waller is also at the forefront of the evolving electronic payments and financial technology industry, representing clients in mergers and acquisitions, commercial finance transactions, general corporate matters, and other issues.
Making things happen is a priority for Waller attorneys. Our pragmatic and decisive attitude is complemented by our approachable and genial manner, and clients respect us for our sincerity.
Clients choose Waller for our:
- Success providing counsel in commercial finance transactions with an aggregate value of more than $8 billion since 2004
- Reputation for creative insight and professional commitment
- Practical, proactive, and cost-effective solutions to the legal issues involved in corporate bankruptcies, restructurings, and workouts
- Prominent role in high profile bankruptcy cases spanning a wide range of industries
- Representation of the most active healthcare specialty lenders in the U.S.
Trustees, lenders, creditor's committees and borrowers rely on Waller to provide sophisticated, but practical advice.