Exercising extreme discretion, Waller brings the full force of the firm's experience and intellectual firepower to bear in handling high-profile special matters. When taking on complex personal, criminal, and business law problems for individuals, corporations and non-profit entities alike, we draw from an interdisciplinary team of talented attorneys who—no matter how complex the situation—can handle anything you throw at them. With over 100 years of experience representing clients and resolving disputes, we are uniquely qualified to help.
Striving to find creative solutions, while minimizing adverse publicity, Waller adopts a dogged and relentless approach. Our attorneys—including a former U.S. Attorney General, the former Attorney General of the State of Tennessee, and several former Assistant U.S. Attorneys—bring substantial investigative experience, media savvy, and legal acumen to special matters in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
“Special matters” would include:
- Acting as a Special Investigator for an Independent Board Committee
- Providing advice and counsel to Special Board Committees
- Corporate monitor appointments
- Special Master or Special Monitor judicial appointments
- Responding to Congressional investigations
- Leading or defending against complex Corporate Campaigns
To minimize disruption to business, clients can count on Waller's special matters practice, which stands ready to safeguard their reputation during challenging times.