Healthcare service providers and other providers seeking to fulfill community needs for healthcare professionals—in both medically underserved rural regions and metropolitan areas with well-established medical communities—turn to Waller for assistance in placing foreign talent in those roles. Known for our personable and responsive approach, Waller provides pragmatic, tailored, and comprehensive immigration solutions to healthcare companies. For over two decades, our practice has served as trusted advisors in all facets of corporate immigration law, making complex issues more manageable for clients, including:
- Analysis and processing of U.S. visas, permanent residence applications and other immigration benefits
- Immigration training and compliance, including I-9 compliance and social security no-match counseling
- Immigration consequences of mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring of healthcare service providers
- Government audits and investigations, including I-9 audits, immigration-related unfair employment practice investigations, H-1B Labor Condition Application Wage & Hour audits and H-1B on-site fraud inspections
- Immigration strategy and corporate policy development
Through our assistance, hundreds of physicians and allied healthcare professionals, including nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, medical technologists, physician’s assistants and nurse practitioners have obtained Conrad 30 J-1 waivers, H-1B visas, National Interest Waivers and other necessary certifications to enter the country from abroad and work as healthcare professionals in the U.S.
Locally, Waller helped to develop Tennessee's Conrad State 20 program for J-1 physician waivers and secured the first physician waiver in the state under that program.
Working with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), a division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as well as other federal and state agencies throughout the country, our team includes highly experienced immigration specialists.
In addition to providing personalized service, we make every effort to ensure that our immigration services are both efficient and cost-effective. In order to manage client data in the most secure, cost-effective, and efficient manner possible, we utilize Immigration Tracker software. Clients benefit greatly from this system, which manages cases and visa applications and is accessible around the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our authorized user-clients.