Owners and operators in the retail, restaurant, wireless communications, and healthcare industries rely upon Waller's real estate attorneys and paralegals to manage real estate portfolios and day-to-day leasing agreements. In the often fast-paced real estate market, our team efficiently handles high-volume transactions.
Clients benefit from Waller's:
- Extensive experience in all facets of commercial leasing as well as purchase financing
- Significant emphasis on lease preparation, review, and negotiation for landlords and tenants
- Representation of borrowers in the negotiation and documentation of multi-state mortgage financings, interim and permanent mortgage loans, and securitized and non-securitized sale and lease-back transactions
- Representation of banks and other lending institutions in connection with commercial real estate secured financing transactions
- Deep knowledge of financing transactions involving loans conforming to FNMA and FHLMC requirements