For over 80 years, Waller's tax attorneys have been helping clients grow their businesses from the start-up stage to multi-million dollar corporations. A variety of businesses and individuals are served by our diverse team, including:
- Closely-held companies
- Family offices
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Non-profits / tax-exempt entities
- Private equity firms
- Private trusts
- Transaction-oriented businesses
- Ultra-wealthy families and individuals
Clients rely on Waller's experience and counsel to structure their tax matters—ranging from a few million dollars to over $100 million. Because complex business transactions require a thorough understanding of potential tax implications—and tax consequences are often determined early in the structuring of transaction—our attorneys are typically involved from the outset to seek optimum tax advantage.
Our key representative tax services include:
Clients also turn to us to simplify the complexities of tax laws at local, state, national and global levels, and seek our advice regarding their impact on estates, gifts, executive and deferred compensation plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), qualified and non-qualified personal tax planning, and tax controversies. When necessary, our ERISA attorneys work closely with our seasoned litigators and attorneys from several different practice areas to quickly resolve employee benefit and executive compensation issues.
We understand our clients’ stresses. While they could choose any number of firms for their tax needs, they come to Waller for our ability to deliver results, and stay for our personable, gracious approach.
Clients choose Waller for our:
- Ability to view tax issues from our clients' perspectives
- Creative, practical, and cost-effective solutions
- Strategic tax planning knowledge regarding minimization of corporate and personal tax liabilities on the state and federal levels
- Ability to proactively identify complications that may lead to fines or litigation
- Longstanding relationships with the nation's leading appraisal experts
- Reputation for taking tax disputes to the judicial level where necessary to obtain fair treatment