Assists healthcare providers with regulatory compliance
Tyler Gilbert is an associate in Waller's Healthcare Regulatory Compliance practice where he assists clients with regulatory compliance issues related to transactional matters and changes of ownership and provides advice on day-to-day operational concerns.
Get To Know Tyler
In his spare time, Tyler enjoys playing drums, biking, hiking and reading about American history.
Tyler's Related Experience
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Kentucky College of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Senior Staff Editor, Kentucky Law Journal
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award recipient for achievement in the study of Legal Research and Writing, Contracts II, Business Associations, Intellectual Property, Remedies, Administrative Law, Nonprofit Organizations, Bioethical Issues in the Law, and Legal Drafting.
- B.B.A., Eastern Kentucky University, Accounting, 2015
- Convocation Speaker, December 2015
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society
- Member, Nashville, and Tennessee Bar Associations
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
Read Tyler's News & Insights
We want to hear from you.
Whether a current or prospective client, we are here to help your business thrive. Please send us a message and we will respond to your needs as soon as possible.