We understand the unique needs and concerns of bar and restaurant owners.
With strong ties to industry leaders and regulators, Waller's team is well-positioned to help you make sense of the sometimes confusing - and always challenging - world of liquor and alcohol laws.
We provide counsel to bars, restaurants and other establishments that serve alcohol by:
- For companies looking to expand through franchising, understanding the nexus of franchisor-franchisee business relationships with federal and state franchise laws and regulations
- Helping with a host of labor and employment concerns, including wage-and-hour complaints and other personnel matters
- Preparing and registering franchise disclosure documents and providing assistance with critical licensing agreements
- Assisting with trademark registration, maintenance, protection and, when necessary, litigation
- Handling alcohol licensing and registration procedures, and answering any questions along the way
- Helping ensure regulatory compliance, including dealing with underage sales
- Providing support with transactional matters, including raising capital and securing collateral
- Assisting with a variety of compliance issues, including underage drinking safeguards and other liability issues